Sunday, October 27, 2013

Baby's First Pumpkin

I love the Fall and all of the fun traditions that come with it! I love that carving pumpkins has been something I have done with my family since I was born and that I now get to carry the tradition on to my own little family. It is always so fun to decide what I am going to carve into my jack-o-lantern that year! 

This year is Laila's first Halloween so I wanted to make her first pumpkin carving experience special. I decided to make a face out of her cute little hands and perfect tiny feet.


Laila's First Pumpkin (Carved in 10 seconds) from Tyson Davis on Vimeo.

My husband is super talented and set the camera up so you can see me in action as I carved out her little  pumpkin. I am so excited that I was able to make her first jack-o-lantern meaningful to her. Now we will always remember how tiny her little hands and feet were her first Halloween! I totally suggest you give this a try... it is definitely something we will remember forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment