Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Daily Deal - Baskin Robbins

One of my favorite memories I have is when I was in elementary school. My friends and I had dance class right after school so my mom would pick all of us up and we would go straight to dance class. We always loved when it was my mom's turn to drive us because sometimes she would stop at Baskin Robbins on the way. I remember once specific time, my friend Ashton was begging my mom if she could stop at Baskin Robbins (it was kind of like my moms "thing") and my mom said we couldn't go that day because she didn't have any money. It wasn't long until Ashton snuck my mom's purse into the back seat where we were and we rummaged through my mom's purse. My mom was pretty surprised when we yelled, "MOM! Yes, you DO have money!" as we waved it at her. 

My mom was so kind and pulled the car into the Baskin Robbins parking lot and got us ice cream. 

Picture from YIPIT.COM

Now that I am a little older I realize she probably had other plans she was trying to get to and had that cash to spend on something else, but she was so nice to take the time out of her day to get us the ice cream we were begging for. 

Today's Day of the Deal is 
 BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE at BASKIN ROBBINS!
How fun would it be for you to surprise your kids after school today? Print off the below coupon, pick them up and drive them over to get some ice cream! 

I love that memory of my mom and my friends! She made that day the BEST day for us! I hope you can make a memory today and make it the BEST day for your children! 

Here is the coupon:
http://yipit.com/business/baskin-robbins/buy-1-get-1-free-71/
If you do go, make sure you post your memory and hashtag #todaysthebestday


No comments:

Post a Comment