Monday, October 28, 2013

SHUTTERFLY - 40% OFF ENDS TODAY

I absolutely LOVE Shutterfly and I LOVE all of their deals and discounts they are always offering! I love to make photo books to document all of our fun vacations and memories. I even recently made Laila's birth book and it turned out so perfect! I love their products and the quality they come in!

I have ordered christmas cards, announcements, calendars, mouse pads, magnets and photo books from them. They also have cell phone cases, stationary, canvas prints and other amazing gifts too! I love that everything is so personalized and I can design them myself. If you know me, you know I am obsessed with taking pictures of Laila so this is the perfect way to get those pictures printed on creative projects! 


TODAY ONLY use the code FIRSTLOOK for 40% off
If you spend $30 or more, use Free Shipping code SHIP30
In addition, with any purchase you get a free mousepad. I made this one for Tyson's office and thought it turned out cute... and it was FREE! Use code GOODIE
I hope this helps! Hopefully you can find something cute on the site for you or even as a gift for the holidays coming up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment