Saturday, October 26, 2013

GAP - TODAY ONLY SALE

GAP has some of the cutest clothes for Laila, but sometimes they are just too expensive. I told myself that I would just pass the store when I went to the mall, so I wouldn't be tempted to spend too much money. BUT then I learned, if you shop their sale racks, you can find some of the cutest things for cheap! You just have to shop the sales! 


Today only, use the code GAPSAVE to save 30%-35% off! There are quite a few items that the code is not valid for, but I was able to get these cute skinnies that are normally $30 down to $11. 
Make sure you sign up for their email list as well to get an additional 25% off code! You can combine that offer with the GAPSAVE today! In addition, if you spend $50 you get $25 in GapCash now thru 11/22 for you to spend later! That way I can get some cute boots to go with these skinnies for Laila! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment