Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Deal of the Day - Picking Poppys

My intentions were to have all of my Christmas decorations and lights up on November 29th... it is now December 4th and I STILL have Thanksgiving up!! I promise I am working on this TODAY. Am I the only one that is behind this season?! I am going a little crazy. 


I am excited for Today's Deal of the Day! Picking Poppys has creative, high quality and trendy stockings for your family this year! I personally love the chevron one. For today only, Today's The Best Day followers will get 15% off ALL Stockings 
in her Etsy shop! 

Click here to start shopping and use code STOCKING15 at check-out! 

 I can't wait to see Laila's expression with all of the lights, nativities, christmas tree and presents! Do any of you moms have any suggestions on how to keep an almost one year old away from playing with all of the ornaments and lights on the tree? Wish me luck as I attempt to set up Christmas decor today! Hopefully Laila will be a good helper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment