Monday, November 18, 2013

FASHION TIP #6 - Aztec Style

It is always so funny to me when people say, "oh that is cute on you... but it wouldn't be cute on me!" I am here to tell you today that YOU can look cute in ANYTHING! Wear it with confidence and you can totally pull it off! Everyone has their own styles, but it is never too late to add another style to your wardrobe! 

I love the Aztec look for this Fall! I love how you can find EVERYTHING Aztec. Pants, skirts, shirts, purses, and headbands. I love the fun print and design. I love the colors and shapes. 


This cute aztec skirt Laila is sporting is from H&M. I love that I was able to pair it with some off-white leggings I found at Kid to Kid for $1.99 and brown boots from Journeys Kidz. Her sweater and shirt are from Target. 

If you or your baby don't have anything aztec this season, you should give it a try! Your baby will look so fashionable and trendy! I love that it is popular for girls AND boys! I have seen some darling aztec leggings and moccosins for baby boys. Don't say that it wouldn't be cute on you or your baby... just do it! I promise you will love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment