Monday, November 25, 2013

Deal of the Day - WRAPP

Today's Deal of the Day... is a deal that will help you every day this holiday season! I am so grateful my friend introduced it to me and just HAD to share it with all of you for the Daily Deal. 


Wrapp is an app that you can download on your phone or you can sign up through the website on your computer. Wrapp partners with the hottest stores and offers FREE Gift Cards for you and your friends! You retrieve these gift cards by a click of a button. 

The other day a friend of mine sent me a $10 H&M Gift Card... it didn't cost her anything... and all I had to do was show the check-out person my phone with the app that said I had a $10 Gift Card and it worked! I got Laila the cutest hat and mittens for only $2 because of it! 

They are constantly changing the companies they feature so make sure you are checking it daily to see what new free gift card they are offering! 

For more information on WRAPP and to view answers to common questions CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment