Tuesday, November 12, 2013

About Me and The Best Day Blog

I started this blog three weeks ago and have been so grateful for the support and excitement each one of you have shown me. It has been a fun and new experience for me and has helped me in so many ways.

Many of you know my story, but for those of you who do not, I wanted to let you know a little more about me and why I have started this blog.

When I was 17 years old, I was told by my doctor that I would have a really hard time having children, if at all. I was diagnosed with an intense case of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).  I was dating this cute boy in High School when I got this news and he was completely supportive to me and was there for me during the hardest days of my life.

That cute boy and I got married 4 years later and tried for many years to have children. We had 1 miscarriage, went through 8 rounds of clomid, 1 failed IUI, 2 cancelled IUIs, 1 IVF, hundreds of needles, numerous tests and countless prayers before we were blessed with our miracle in January 2013.

Our miracle, Laila, changed my life forever. She puts a smile on my face daily! She makes our home peaceful. She helps me practice patience. She makes me laugh until I cry. She teaches me about our Heavenly Father’s love for us. She shows me what it’s like to be completely happy by small and simple things. She has shown me what is most important in life and what things don’t really matter. She has made me a better person and continues to help me become the person I one day want to be.

I want moms everywhere, to recognize and realize what a blessing it is to have children. As I stuggled with infertility it was hard for me to see women not appreciate their role of being a mother. It is my hope that through this blog, we can all become better moms together and share our ideas, thoughts, trials, struggles, achievements and happiness with others and that we can all make every day, the BEST day for our little ones!

I am so lucky that I have a husband that is super cute and extremely talented! He put together this video for me to share with all of you. It is my hope that you will share this video and blog with all of your friends and family. That they might be able to join us in this journey of motherhood!

3 comments:

  1. I Love you! Cutest video ever. Thanks for sharing your story. Your such an inspiration. I love watching you be a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Tysons and Lila melt my heart. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete