Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Thought - Christmas Time

Photo Credit to Jesse Blackburn

I love this time of year! I love that we have a whole month to reflect on our Savior, Jesus Christ! I love that we get to celebrate His birth and the perfect life that he led!

As I have been reflecting back on this past year, I have seen so many wonderful things! I have seen babies born and come into families that didn’t know it was possible. I have seen people fall in love and get married for time and all eternity. I have seen friends reunited, families come together and true happiness in others eyes. I have seen miracles happen.  But unfortunately, I have also seen a lot of sadness. I have seen families be torn apart. Couples stop loving each other. Faithful families lose perfect children. Men and women struggling to support their families financially, and many other trials we each have to face on a daily basis.

I am grateful to have a Savior who we can turn to for peace and comfort. This Christmas Season is a beautiful one… a time of love, kindness, forgiveness, service, happiness, gratitude, peace, joy and comfort. I know Jesus Christ died for us, that we might be able to live again in the presence of Him and our Heavenly Father!


I believe President Monson said it perfectly,  “May you have a wonderful Christmas. May there be love and kindness and peace within your hearts and homes. May even those whose hearts are heavy rise with the healing which comes alone from Him who comforts and assures. With the Spirit of Christ in our lives, we will have goodwill and love toward all mankind, not only during this season, but throughout the year as well.”

I am excited to announce that this will be my last post on this particular website as we are moving to a different location on the internet! Be sure to come back tomorrow for further details on Today's The Best Day's new home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment