Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Deal of the Day – Whimsy Chic Designs

I am sure some of you have already started putting your Christmas decorations up... It is the most wonderful time of the year! I absolutely LOVE putting up the Christmas lights, decorating the tree and hanging our stockings. I am forcing myself to wait until Friday, but I am getting VERY anxious! I am especially excited to add another stocking to our fireplace this year!


Today’s Deal of the Day is brought to you by Whimsy Chic Designs. Her Christmas wreaths, burlap garland and rustic trees are beautiful and a perfect addition to your holiday décor for your home. She has wreaths for all year long, home décor, hair accessories and leg warmers for babies and toddlers!

For today only, Whimsy Chic Designs is offering 
15% off for Today’s The Best Day Followers
Click HERE to start shopping!

Use code: TODAYSBLOG at check out 

If you LOVE this cute boutique as much as I do, don’t forget to “like” them on Facebook so you can see their latest designs and updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment