Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fashion Tip #7 Mix and Match

The first time I ever saw someone put a flower skirt with a leopard shirt, I thought it was the strangest thing! But I seriously can NOT get enough of it now! Mixing and matching patterns is fun and creative! I love that it is in right now and anything goes!! It is fun to see what patterns I can put together each day. 

Two of my favorite designs to mix for girls is animal print with stripes! Today Laila is wearing a stripe shirt from Target, a Jean star collared shirt from H&M and threw on a leopard scarf to complete the mixing! She was extremely serious while trying to take this picture...it probably didn't help that it is FREEZING outside all of the sudden! 


I love that this Fashion Tip goes for boys too!! Some of the cutest little guys I have seen wear striped pants with a polk-dot bow tie! 

Get creative and have fun with your mixing and matching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment