Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Deal of the Day - CHIPOTLE and KRISPY KREME

My husband LOVES Chipotle so he is pretty excited about today's Deal of the Day! 

This is actually for TOMORROW, October 31st, but I wanted to post this today so you can plan in advance! 

I LOVE Halloween and I LOVE dressing up! It is going to be so fun! 

Do you not feel like making dinner on Halloween? I know I won't want to! Make sure you dress up your whole family and head over to Chipotle from 4pm to close and you can score a burrito, bowl, salad or tacos for just $3! Such an awesome deal, yummy food AND it will be so fun to see everyone dressed up! 


THEN, head over to Krispy Kreme's to get a FREE Doughnut! You could do this anytime throughout the day tomorrow! I am SUCH a sucker for doughnuts so you better believe Laila and I will be hitting this up when we are decked out in our costumes! 


Hopefully one of these looks appealing to you and your family! The kids will LOVE dressing up and getting a FREE doughnut and yummy food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment