Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Deal of the Day - Jamberry Nails

One of my favorite things to do for mommy-daughter time is painting our nails. I LOVE giving Laila a pedicure and I love having a matching mani/pedi as well. She has had her cute little toe nails painted since the day she was born. There is something so fun and girlie about having our nails done. It's one of those things like if I am having a bad day....at least my nails are done and I have make up on! :) 

I am excited for today's Deal of the Day! Jamberry Nails launched in late 2010. "The DIY, at-home application and incredible variety of designs caught on quickly and sales soared. A new era of nail art was born. 

Gone are the days of nails that chip and flake after only a few days! Gone are the days of the single colored manicure. Gone are the mani/pedis that take all afternoon and most of your cash too! Jamberry nail wraps arm you with style and confidence while demanding very little of your time or money."  


I recently went to a house Jamberry party and fell in love with these nails. They are easy to put on, not expensive and have hundreds of styles to choose from. They are perfect for you AND perfect for your cute little ladies!! I am excited to put them on Laila... they make it look like I know how to paint her nails with cute designs, but really it is just a sticker! 

Click on the following link to order today. You can get about 3 uses out of just one nail wrap! They are also offering us a special deal today of buy three, get one free. 


I hope you love these cute nails as much as my friends and I do! Your girls will love them. And how fun for you to have some mommy-daughter time together as you pamper yourselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment