Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Bucket List

I am a huge LIST person. When I have a lot going on and feel a little stressed, I sit down and make a list of all of the things that I need to do. There is something about checking each item off the list that just makes me feel good! I love being productive and seeing the end results of everything I am able to accomplish.

When it comes to Christmas, there are SO many fun things to do! This past weekend I kept telling Tyson things I have planned this month and everything I want our little family to do. That was when I realized that I desperately needed to make a list! I don’t want to forget ANY fun Christmas activities this year! Especially since it is Laila's FIRST one! 


I have come up with a Christmas Bucket List...20 Things To Do Before Santa Comes! You can use this Bucket List and incorporate it into an advent calendar or you can randomly choose a fun thing to do each day! I hope we all can make EVERY day this Christmas Season, the BEST day!

If you do something off this Christmas Bucket List and would like to share it with us, please tag Today's The Best Day on Instagram or Facebook or use #todaysthebestday.

No comments:

Post a Comment