Friday, December 6, 2013

Deal of the Day - Every Making Moment

This morning we were scheduled to take our family pictures for our Christmas cards this year and unfortunately, I have a very sick baby so we had to cancel! She has Roseola which causes bumps ALL OVER her body. Literally from head to toe! Have any of your children experienced this? It looks AWFUL... my heart just breaks for her! Here I was thinking I was getting my pictures done so I could send out our cards by next week... but with this rash, I don't think we will be taking pictures for at least another week. Oh well... I am late for EVERYTHING! So if I don't get my cards out until the week before Christmas, it is only normal! :) 

It is Christmas Card time! Have you been looking for the perfect Christmas Card design for your family? Have you been too busy to even think about sending them out this year? I have a SUPER easy solution for you today! It is a matter of a few clicks on the computer and you are set! 


Every Making Moment designs creative digital invitations, announcements and Christmas cards! Her digital designs are unique and beautiful! Choose a design and customize and personalize it to you and your family this holiday season! She will send you a digital copy of your card to send to your friends and family through email or for you to print! 

Starting today, December 6th through December 13th, Every Making Moment is offering Today's The Best Day followers 25% OFF your order

Go to her Etsy Shop and start browsing at her creations! 
At check out use code BESTDAY

Don't forget to "like" them on Facebook either! 

Good luck getting your christmas cards out this year! Hopefully Laila will get well soon and we can take our pictures so our cards get sent out before 2014! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment